Masterclass voice by Jard van Nes
A familiar part of the International Chamber Music Festival Schiermonnikoog: the masterclass voice led by Jard van Nes. Jard van Nes is one of the most important and versatile mezzo-sopranos of her generation. Participation in this masterclass is a unique opportunity to concentrate on musical growth for a week, in the peace and quiet of the island of Schiermonnikoog, under the guidance of a leading singing teacher.
- a minimum of 4 individual masterclasses, partly open to the public
- a performance during the festival during a final presentation
- a professional audio recording of your performance
- free admission to all concerts
- a bicycle to visit the most beautiful places on Schiermonnikoog!
Participation in the masterclass costs € 375,- (excl. 21% VAT for participants over 21 years old).
The cost of the stay is € 275, – (excl. 9% VAT)
consisting of: six nights* including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
*Standard double rooms, the surcharge for a single room is € 125,-.
- Registration costs à € 35 must be transferred upon subscription. Your registration is only complete and will be taken in consideration once we received the registration fee.
Bankaccount: NL10 RABO 0367 0204 24
Address: Eslaan 1A, 1404 EE Bussum
Reference: Registration fee + your name
- After approval and confirmation of your admittance the full balance is due 3 weeks before the start of the course. No guarantee can be made to hold any place open if the balance has not been paid by this time. In case of cancellation after your confirmed admittance, fees will not be reimbursed.
Practical & Contact
Registration deadline: 1 September 2022
Arrival & introduction: 1 October 2022
Start of masterclasses: 2 October 2022
Departure: 7 October 2021
For more information about the masterclasses, please contact Kayleigh Hagen:
T: +31 (0)6 5245 2759
- 1 – 7 October 2022
MastersJard van Nes – Voice
The application deadline is September 1st 2022