Masterclasses violin, viola, cello, piano and ensemble
Get ready for the 11th edition of the Festival Young Talent on Schiermonnikoog! A familiar part of the festival are the masterclasses under the guidance of world-renowned teachers and musicians. Participation in the masterclass is a unique opportunity to concentrate on musical growth in the tranquility and peacefulness of Schiermonnikoog, one of the most beautiful islands in the Netherlands. In addition, the festival offers support in other aspects that are relevant to professional growth.
Next to the masterclasses for individual musicians, we offer a masterclass for (existing) ensembles by Gary Hoffman.
- a minimum of 4 lessons, including public masterclasses*
- a performance during the festival
- a professional recording of your performance
- a professional photoshoot
- a personal consult mental fitness
- a consult with the medical advisor of The Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra
- a consult with a physiotherapist
- a consult with manager Annebeth Webb from HarrisonParrott
- a recording session with producer and the label owner of 7 Mountain Records
- concert engagements (Wonderfeel and International Chamber Music Festival Schiermonnikoog)
- yoga sessions
- free entrance to all concerts
- a bike to explore Schiermonnikoog
Thuy Anh Vuong – violin class
Katsura Mizumoto – viola class
Craig White – cello class
Masterclasses : € 450,- (incl. 21%)
Accommodation: € 350,- for seven nights* full board (incl. 9% VAT)
Registration: € 35,–
Masterclasses p.p.: € 330,- (incl. 21% VAT)
Accommodation p.p.: € 350,- for seven nights* full board (incl. 9% VAT)
Registration (per ensemble): € 35,–
Limited grants available.
*Based on two participants sharing a room. Additional charge for single room: € 125,-
- Registration costs à € 35 must be transferred upon subscription. Your registration is only complete and will be taken in consideration once we received the registration fee.
Bankaccount: NL10 RABO 0367 0204 24
Address: Eslaan 1A, 1404 EE Bussum
Reference: Registration fee + your name
- After approval and confirmation of your admittance the full balance is due 4 weeks before the start of the course. No guarantee can be made to hold any place open if the balance has not been paid by this time. In case of cancellation after your confirmed admittance, fees will not be reimbursed.
General information & contact
Arrival: March 11th 2022
Start masterclasses: March 12th 2022
Departure: March 18th 2022
For more information you can contact Kayleigh Hagen:
T: +31 (0)6 5245 2759